If you or someone you know would like to receive a distant therapeutic touch treatment, please fill out the healing request form.
At the end of 6 weeks, we will take your name from the list, so if you or the person you have requested healing for still need healing after this time, you will need to resubmit your request.
Also, we would be happy to learn about the results of your healing experience, so please use the contact us form to let us know of any improvements or other experiences you have. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.
- Shoulder injury from injection (5/21/2019) - Shoulder injury due to misdirected injection. Either the bursa sac was punctured or more likely a nerve was hit. Very painful. I am trying to avoid further injury and complications and of course receive healing. Thank you so much. Any modality is welcomed. Phil
- Miss (5/21/2019) - This is for my granddaughter who has autism. her name is Olivia and she is 10 years old. Please heal her or make her be able to handle her autism, Thanks, her grandmother, Pat
- Mr. (5/21/2019) - I have had Multiple Sclerosis for many years. The doctors have tried everything to no avail. Please use your healing touch to help me. Thank you
- A Brother in Need (4/26/2019) - Please send healing energy for Mike Kennedy currently residing at the Shands Cancer Hospital in Gainesville, Florida for the next week for a cancer operation on his neck. He will be home afterwards in Ft. McCoy, Florida. He is also still dealing with post back surgery with more fusions. Thank… Read More»
- Srivastava (4/26/2019) - Please heal soon for relationship with wife
- Well and whole (3/5/2019) - Please send healing energy to Toby. She is being evaluated for lesions on her bone structure.
- Support for a courageous guy (3/5/2019) - Please send healing to Giacomo Mirabella who is fighting recurrent cancer.
- cervico spinal stenosis (1/28/2019) - Requesting help so i do not have to have surgery for the above mentioned title. My neck hurts more and causes my head to hurt badly too while sleeping. It has gotten so much worse in the past year. Very worrisome.
- Friend with Pancreatic Cancerous Tumor (1/5/2019) - I have a dear friend, Dale Shepardson 74 years old in Salem, Oregon who has spent his life helping others who now needs our support. A healer in his own right, he was diagnosed with a tumor surrounding some blood vessels in his Pancreas. The goal is to shrink the… Read More»
- Couple needs support (1/5/2019) - Dear Folks I’m seeking TT for my Sister and Brother-in-law, Jenta Lynn and John R. Hanna. They reside in Payson, Arizona (70 miles NE of Phoenix). Lynn has had numerous TIA strokes which have left her in weakened health. She has had a portion of her tongue removed. And at… Read More»